1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3.Industrial & Production Engineering
Electronics & Communication
1. Electronics & Communication
2. Bio-Medical Engineering
3.Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4.Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
1.Computer Science Engg.
Sunday, 11 March 2018
SAMVID FIESTA-2K18 Fest Rules
Greetings! SAMVID FIESTA-2K18
SAMVID FIESTA-2K18 is an attempt to bring together the cream of budding engineers and Pharmacists to further the right aptitude and professional competence. It is a National level competition and exhibition of working models of students.
It includes events like WORKING MODEL EXHIBITION, TECHNICAL PAPER PRESENTATION, POSTER PRESENTATION, SHORT FILM CONTEST and more. Many practicing engineers, industrialists, academicians, students and faculty members from all over the Nation are invited to visit the exhibition stalls, to make the event more meaningful.
The National Level Competition will be held on 28th and 29st of March 2018.
In this effort of building professionally competent and socially relevant engineering human resource, we require your co-operation and guidance.
Scient Institute of Technology&Pharmacy,
IBRAHIMPATNAM, R-R DISTRICT-501506.
Facebook: Scient institute of Technology& Pharmacy.
M.SAI KIRAN K.KARTHIK REDDY
WORKING MODEL EXHIBITION (WME)
Students are invited to participate in the working model exhibition cum Competitions. The competition cum Exhibition will be held under the following groups.
4.CIVIL ENGG & ALLIED BRANCHES
1 .MECHANICAL ENGG & ALLIED BRANCHES.
2. CSE, MCA, IT & ALLIED BRANCHES.
3. ECE, EIE, EEE & ALLIED BRANCHES.
4.CIVIL ENGG & ALLIED BRANCHES
1. WORKING MODEL EXHIBITIONS FOR ALL BRANCHES:
· Students have to submit either their mini or major project or any other work to be innovative.
· Proto type working model only will be considered in this group.
· A student has to show live demonstration with I/P and O/P for competition.
· Group of two or three students are eligible for a group.
· In case of ECE, EEE, EIE purchased kits are not allowed.
· All the participants should be present with their models at the time of assessment and are expected to answer the questions posed by the judges.
· Complete report of working model has to be submitted during the event in a spiral bound document along with a soft copy.
· Project title, name of the participants, name of the institute must be mentioned on the cover page.
· Jury’s decision on all matters will be final.
2. MODEL EXPO:
· In this event only demonstrable models will be allowed for all branches particularly Civil Engg, architecture exhibition models.
· This type of models will not be allowed in working model competition.
3. TECHNICAL PAPER PRESENTATION:
· 10 minutes duration with 8 minutes presentation & 2 minutes Q&A.
· Only 2 students allowed for each presentation.
· Power point presentation is must.
· No copy slides from internet will be allowed.
· Presentation should be own prepared.
· Presentation should be technical related to branch of engineering with innovative new conclusion.
· Participants from all the colleges have to send their full paper (in IEEE format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Last date for sending full paper is 17th March , 2018.
· Selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
4. POSTER PRESENTATION:
· Theme based handwritten poster only, no computer printouts.A0 size drawing sheet need to be used otherwise will not be allowed for contest.
· Gender sensitization
· Human values & Ethics
5. PERFORMING ARTS:
Ø SHORT FILM MAKING:
· Social cause related.
· Message oriented.
Ø ADD MAKING
· Social message
6. CULTURAL EVENTS:
· Traditional Ramp Walk.
· No Registration fee
· Last date for Entries:17th March, 2018.
For more queries feel free to contact us at